Tuesday, September 1, 2009

When everything looks in order and then falls apart

Best laid plans seem to still go astray. I'd found the perfect living room suite I thought. First the Chaise was no longer available, ok then I could get a overstuffed chair and that would be OK. Well today it was delivered and sent back. It wasn't off white or white but a very dark beige or light brown and I don't do brown. Now grey it would have been OK. So now back to the drawing board and searching again. I'll look at it as a good thing and maybe I'll find something I like better, lets hope.


Did get a range delivered though, so now I don't have to use 2 microwaves, a George Foreman grill and a toaster oven and can cook a meal for company. Making progress one step at a time.


Checked the garage there are still 6 boxes marked Kitchen to be unpacked.

No comments: