Tuesday, September 20, 2011






I'm in a new to me home, it is older excellent condition, some minor repair work needed, some restoration to return to original glamor, fresh layer of paint, redo some not so good upgrades and take back to original.  A project that I hope I can manage in my lifetime and see it finished as I'd like.

Needless to say there is still a lot of unpacked boxes, because when this house was built we didn't have a ton of clothes, 9 different skillets, etc etc.  They did with minimum the amount just necessary to do the task.  They were fabricholics that had to have every piece of fabric they fell in love with and could afford to have to use someday when the right pattern etc came along.  As a result there is minimum very minimum storage, so added closets to house things and not detract from the overall period of the house is in order.


1 comment:

Dolores said...

What have you been up to in the quilting front? I like your taste in McKenna Ryan's designs. I have a couple myself but have yet to make one.