Thursday, June 13, 2013

I have been absent from here for so long.

A lot has been going on in my life.  I bought an older house (to small for all my STUFF) almost 2 years ago.  I have arranged, rearranged and arranged again trying to get things where they were in a workable order of arrangement to be useful.  Bought a storage building and moved a lot of the unpacked, partially  unpacked and other amounts of STUFF into it, giving more room in the house to work at arranging.  NO it isn't done yet and probably won't be until I find a way to add some more rooms to the house.

But I have made progress in arranging a small room 10x18' into a sewing room.  One entire length of wall 18' long is almost now floor to ceiling storage.  Don't think it will house all the collection (as my friend's hubby calls what she has "her inventory" - he says it is beyond "stash") of my inventory, but hopefully I'll get projects together with all their parts and work my way through some finished projects that have laid unfinished way to long.

No comments: