Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another Day Another Opportunity

And what will I do with it. HMMMM, need to finish the two Paper Doll Dress blocks I started for Madisons's quilt. Have a bunch of BOM Quilt blocks I need to trace to either fusible webbing or to freezer paper. Have the last of th blocks for Vintage Valentine arriving today or tomorrow they were shipped from Texas Quilt Works at Rockwall, Texas yesterday.

Spent last evening and this morning cleaning up some issues with my computer. It now works and runs like it should. Guess all mechanical devices especially computers need some down time for maintenance.

I did write some in my book (thought I was to a stopping point with it, guess not) last evening. Got into a message exchange with a person on one of the Yahoo groups I belong to re-living our past and remembering what was when we were younger. She mentioned making recipe collection of recipes of her family and gave me the idea to add some of the favorites that I've made that my family always liked.

It is nice to reflect on our past with others and comments generate memories of things past we hadn't forgotten, just didn't remember until something triggered a recollection.

She and I agreed that the country was in a much better position then than now.

No comments: