Monday, May 12, 2008

Where oh Where has this year gone

Seems like yesterday I was celebrating New Years and here we are almost to June. I remember as a child that time drug and seemed the days took for ever to move by. Any day I was looking forward to, birthday, party, school event, or Christmas seemed would never get here. Now they fly by - I'm told it has to with age. Reckon????

I have more BOM packets arriving this week. Also, found a kit for a quilt I found online that I really liked. This one is pieced and looks like a lattice. It is called Weaver Fever. The quilt I saw pictured was in blue, yellow and white and very stricking. It is from a series of fabrics (I'll have to share the name later I don't remember it at the moment) that have daisies scattered in them and on that is a large stripe with a vine of daisies running lengthwise. The stripe has the vine of white daisies in the center with yellow on one side and blue on the other. Since the fabrics are all from the same designer and manufacturer they work great together. The fabric also comes in red and yellow although I love red and it is my favorite color not sure I liked it with yellow.

Know, I'd better get busy and get more fusible purchased and get these patterns traced to it. Have a large roll of Freezer paper for the ones I need to trace to it. Soon I'll have all my BOM kits and none made. Stop putting other things in front of your BOM projects, Elsie. If you don't you'll never get them all finished.

No comments: