Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hello, a Beautiful Sunday Afternoon Here

Seems I don't have enough hours in a day to do all that I want to.

Yesterday afternoon and early evening we got some very badly needed rain. Today the sky is partly cloudy and so clear, all the dust is washed away.

The people across the street from my granddaughter moved out leaving two chairs. I talked to the owners a couple of weeks ago and today they gave them to me. One has a piece broken on the arm but think it will be easily fixed other than that they only need upholstery and refinishing. No deep scars, but the finish needs to be redone. I have a sofa and recliner and these will work nice as extra seating.

My Weaver Fever quilt arrived, I have ordered two the next will ship to me next month. I really like the fabric. Also found it in a poinsettia and fuschia. I may be ordering fabric for a couple more either as quilt kit or just fabric now that I have the pattern.

No comments: