Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Laptop Broke

Computer Broke Computer Broke I have a laptop that I've been using for a little over a year. I use it a lot and the case is made of plastic. Seems opening it up so much the housing to the mechanism that opens the lid broke, I used it any way and now the monitor will not work. I'll be without it for a few days. So posts will be limited. I can make them from my granddaughter's computer but the scanner isn't connected to it.

I'm not sure cost of repair would be economical but will check. I'm inclined to get another that isn't made of plastic if that is possible. Seems everything today is either plastic or made in China.

1 comment:

Max said...

Fixing that part would be easy. In cases like this, it’s advisable to run to experts with regards to laptop repair. Today’s innovation is a big help to remedy this kind of problem. Another piece of advice: Try putting on some protective casing or covers on your laptop. =)

Max Nilsen